Dates for 2020
English Plus Football runs for 4 weeks from Sunday 12th July to Sunday 9th August 2020. You should plan to arrive on a Sunday and leave on a Sunday to get maximum benefit from the programme. The minimum stay is 1 week, so the possible starting dates are :
- Sunday 12th July 2020 for 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks – Available ✓
- Sunday 19th July 2020 for 1, 2 or 3 weeks – Available ✓
- Sunday 26th July 2020 for 1 or 2 weeks – Available ✓
- Sunday 2nd August 2020 for 1 week only – Available ✓
Booking Now for Summer 2020
Please note : Once our allocation of professional West Bromwich Albion coaches is taken up we will not be accepting any more bookings for English Plus Football, so please get your booking in as soon as possible. Click here to book your place now.
Complete Package Prices 2020
The prices below include Registration Charge, Course Fees (15 hours/week English lessons, 10 hours/week football coaching, hot lunches, all social events and activities, full-day trip every Saturday), excellent quality Homestay Accommodation and all meals :
- 1 week GBP 975
- 2 weeks GBP 1885
- 3 weeks GBP 2795
- 4 weeks GBP 3705
If you don’t need accommodation you are still welcome to join us. Deduct GBP175 per week from the above prices.
Airport transfers are available from all UK airports. Prices shown are “one way” so for arrival and departure you need to book for both. If you are travelling with siblings or friends we will quote a special price for your group.
- Birmingham (BHX) GBP £65
- Bristol (BRS) GBP £145
- East Midlands (EMA) GBP £75
- Liverpool (LIV) GBP £145
- London Gatwick (LGW) or London City (LCY) GBP £175
- London Heathrow (LHR) GBP £145
- London Luton (LTN) GBP £145
- London Stansted (STN) GBP £185
- Manchester (MAN) GBP £145
If the student is aged 16 or younger then we will automatically charge for accompanied check-in on departure for GBP £40 as the driver has to wait until the plane has taken off.